The following information is an archive of the website matthewpoll.info. The content below has been created in the past by Matt Poll to help those navigating their own path to business, relationship and personal success.
Click the links to read more about these subjects.
- Have a Plan, Work Your PlanHaving a plan is crucial. In addition, how and if you work it is imperative. A plan by itself does nothing. There are millions of books and videos with plans in them that people never apply or have actual results around. What do we do around the plans we have and how we work them. […]
- 21 Beliefs of the RichI wanted to share my discovery around attracting money and having it be something that lives for you with ease and simplicity. In this video I will be challenging your beliefs around money. Furthermore, that how it occurs to you will be more true to create the very thing you are wanting. About the 21 […]
- You Are Taught to Be PoorIn the video below, I discuss how you are actually taught and bombarded with information that keeps you poor. As a result, it may seem almost impossible to overcome the lack of wealth. What teaches you to be poor? In a world full of different beliefs the one most of us have been taught is […]
- First ImpressionsGet The Results You Want In the video below, I discuss how you look at the person showing up in a first impression. This may be a call, however, it can also include face-to-face meetings. How you show up here is vital and not taken seriously by most professionals. The Make-Up ofFirst Impressions First Impressions […]
- What Do You Really Want?I think it is funny that we spend so much time chasing the next thing, doing our daily routines and most of us are not clear on what we want. If I asked, “do you have what you want written down somewhere?” Most people would not and when asked they wouldn’t even be clear on […]
- Your Default ListeningIt is time to get responsible for the way you show up when listening in your communication with others. Furthermore, wouldn’t it be powerful to also know how to impact how others listen to you so that every time you talked you were heard and understood? In the training below, Matt Poll discusses what it […]
- Are You In The Game?In The Game of life we often think that we are actually playing when in fact we are in the stands as spectators watching the players on the field. In the training below, Matt Poll discusses what it means to be “in the game” and how it applies to progression within your life. What does it […]
- When It Comes to My Success and Failure, Who Is Responsible?You may find yourself asking the question: when it comes to my success and failure, who is responsible? Follow me on this training and see who is really the one responsible! Success and Failure When it comes to success and failure, it may not be easy to see what lies beneath your beliefs. Before we […]
- Scam of Being Part of a GroupI’ve discovered one of the biggest scams in life, and in doing so, created enormous increase and abundance in my life. It is not something conceptual or even something that can be taught. The scam is that you live not as the “I” you know yourself as but as “group.” Watch the video below to […]
- Being Powerful vs ForcefulThis training discusses the difference between being powerful and being forceful in our everyday lives. in addition, it goes over how to get access to more power. It can help you identify why you keep settling for force when having more power would result in getting what you truly want. In the video below, we […]
- Integrity InterventionRestore Integrity To Have All You Want! This includes money, success, love, and happiness. It is really simple and I will show you how. The training in the video below surrounds integrity and all the ways it shows up in your life. What is Integrity? Integrity is the foundation to having success and workability. When […]
About Matt Poll
Matt Poll, AKA Matt Poll, is an entrepreneur, investor and life coach based out of Silicon Slopes in Lehi, Utah. Furthermore, he is the CEO of GTF, a company which he helped co-found in September of 2008.
In his spare time, Matthew enjoys traveling, boating, riding dirt bikes, and many other activities. You can also find him sitting near Larry H. Miller court in Vivint Smart Home Arena at most of the Utah Jazz games.
If there’s one thing Matthew enjoys, it is seeing growth and progression in his personal life, business endeavors and friendships. One recent highlight of this was being able to attend Tony Robins’ 2019 event in Las Vegas, where he and his business partner won awards for business mastery.
After more than a decade of creating, owning and operating businesses, Matthew’s coaching helps others on their own path. This was a small operation at first, with a few clients meeting weekly to improve their mindset and belief system. Over time, Matthew’s following increased, allowing him the opportunity to coach dozens of CEOs across a variety of industries.
Philanthropy and charitable giving has always been a theme throughout Matthew’s business and investment endeavors. He recognizes the connection between wealth and charity. As a result, he always makes sure they go hand-in-hand when making his business decisions. Above all, helping people and giving to those less fortunate is the foundation of Matt’s beliefs.
Matt Poll has been able to help more than 20 CEOs navigate the challenges that come with business endeavors. These CEOs come from a wide variety of industries. Read what they have to say about Matthew’s influence here.
Contact Matt Poll
In addition to this blog, you can find me on social media by clicking the links below: